Tiny Undies Learn Collection 4T
Each package contains 3 pair of one size underwear in a reusable cotton muslin drawstring bag: 100% cotton, all natural, sweatshop-free from Tiny Undies.
Learn Undies are design to help children learn to put on their own underwear; Hands go on the orange tabs, the bear's head faces the child when the undies are in the right direction, the leg holes are different colours so its easier to put one leg per hole and waistband and leg gussets are thick and soft, making them easy to pull up and down.
- Made of super-soft 100% OEKO-TEX 100 Certified cotton with eco-friendly dyes on colored styles (natural color is undyed/unbleached), these undies are BCSI-Certified sweatshop-free and free from harmful chemicals.
- Great for potty training and elimination communication, Tiny Undies have a single-layer crotch with no padding
- Low-rise, anatomically-correct fit for babies, young toddlers, and older toddlers who typically have a tiny waist and protruding belly; tag-free and itch-free.
- Tiny Undies is a mama-owned small company in the USA
- Will shrink slightly so size-up and wash cold.
Currently available in 4T (see size chart for measurements)
Please note that our website is currently not accepting payments on-line. Please fill out our order form local pick-up only, close to Southgate Mall in Edmonton.